If you’re on twitter, do two things: A) Follow me @kirbiej and B) Unfollow these “Tweeps” for #unfollowfriday! Everyone is always helping each other out by announcing who to follow, but you know what? It’s more important to know who NOT to follow. Save yourself from these twats (yep, I went there):
– @PerezHilton: there is really no need to justify this. Supporting him is essentially supporting the mean girl who tortured me all through elementary school because he gets his satisfaction out of ruining other people’s lives and taking credit for it. I mean, he is constantly listing and “grading” people on how famous they are – apparently Cameron Diaz is a “B list actress” – when what exactly has he done to exude anything good to the world? He’s all over The Hills cast for getting to where they are without any real talent, but what talent does Perez have? If you answered “drawing jizz on people’s faces” then you should reconsider your place in the human race. By the way, Warner Brothers, who’s genius idea was it to give him a record label? Recommending artists on a website doesn’t make you capabable of anything. If that were the case, I should have a record label (except frankly I’d probably be kick butt at that).
-@GiulianaRancic: Love watching her on E! and started following her with the intention of seeing who all she tweeted about so I can make more contact out here in LA. It was more of a death wish because everyday here’s basically what she says.
– 5:30 am: Hi tweeple! Up and at ’em early this morning, just had my e-boost and on my way to the gym to read my kindle while sprinting at an eight on the treadmill!
– 7:00 am: on my way to E! Huge news to report today!
– 11:00 am: starving, so I am eating half of a kashi bar! Soooo good!
– 1:00 pm: Oolong tea really keeps me from craving food! Delish!
– 3:00 pm: I am going to blog today about my diet since so may of you are asking about it! And don’t drink coffee because it helps store fat and you should really just drink tea all the time!
Okay so maybe not verbatim, but I had enough after a week of hearing her talk strictly about her diet and workouts. There is more to life than that. Love ya G but please, tweet something else!!!
@IAmDiddy: In high school I wanted to work for Diddy. I think he’d like me. But shortly after following him I wanted to jam a pencil in my eyeball because I’d rather be blind than READ ALL OF HIS TWEETS WITH RUN-ON SENTENCES AS HE TALKS IN ALL CAPS ALL OF THE TIME AND REALLY EMPHASIZES THINGS BY USING MORE THAN EXCESSIVE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT TO MENTION HE TWEETS LIKE 80000 TIMES A DAY SO YOUR WHOLE SCREEN WILL BE ALL DIDDY ALL THE TIME WHICH PROBABLY IS WHAT HE IS GOING FOR AND IN THAT CASE MISSION ACCOMPLISHED HE’S REALLY JUST A PUBLICITY AND MARKETING GENIUS!!! I WOULD THROW IN SOME MISSPELLED WORDS BUT I AM THOROUGHLY AGAINST THAT BUT YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT?~!!!! LET’S GO! LET’S GO PEOPLE! HE FREQUENTLY SAYS THAT AS WELL!
Okay enough. Speaking in caps makes me feel like you’re screaming, which is why I’m inches away of unfollowing Kirstie Allie too because she is constantly using weird pet names like “love bugs” and “moonshine finders” and “pickled peppers” which is just weird. She also likes to type in half caps/half not so I can bet that by next week I’ll be unfollowing her as well.
I love Diddy, he’s the man, but maybe he could learn to tone it down a bit. Who am I kidding, that will never happen. The man has like 16 names… what makes me think he’ll settle for calm tweets? What’s funny about Diddy though is that he will make comments about God and praising the Lord (which is awesome) and then he’ll talk about having tantric sex! I’m not kidding – I read a tweet once where he goes “Alright people! Just taking a break from my six-hour love making session to make a sandwich!” (five minutes later) “Okay back to the baby making!!!” Except it was in all caps of course. So if you want a spiritual/sexual experience than go ahead and follow him/keep following him.